Monday, December 5, 2022

100 Nullbear Kills - Part 6 - They Lived Happily Ever After

 Long story short, I killed 100 nullbears solo that November. I'm going to cut this series short because things have continued to happen faster than I can write about them. I've been stuck trying to tell the story of  November 2021 since November 2021, so I think I'm going to call it off. Lame, I know, but nobody reads this blog anyway.

Long story short, I succeeded in my objective by terrorizing the staging systems of Horde, the Imperium, and Fraternity. to a much lesser extent. Good times were had by all. I made some modest profits on loot and felt like I was pioneering a playstyle.

My travels took me to the titan graveyard at B-RBR5 the other day.

Since then I have continued to refine and update my methods, returning for another month in the summer to slay more nullsec citizens, with remarkably few losses. Always I dabble a bit at lowsec PvP in between expeditions, and got a few kills around Uemon as well. Particularly of the kids who always lurk around that neighborhood in Ventures huffing gas. I also ambushed a mining fleet in Ofage with my trusty Hurricane and got a nice Coveter kill, then killed the Legion that they brought out for defense. In another fight with the Hurrcane, I slaughtered a ratting Cyclone. 

Lowsec has continued to yield really interesting and varied fights, compared to the boring homogeny of nullsec. Unfortunately though, it does require a lot of time and effort to find targets there. For those looking for quick and dirty warzone 1vXs against faction warfare people, these are certainly boom times. As for me, I've been there and done that, and it doesn't interest me much anymore. Nullsec adventures are more my jam at the moment.

Stay tuned for the next article. I will be breaking down my method for hunting krabs in staging systems as a guide for anyone who is interested in being a thorn in the side of the largest alliances as a solo pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment