Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Retiring my PvP main

This is me shamelessly using my blog to advertise my character sale. I'm selling off my main, Kalim Dabo. Most of this blog has been about him. He's a pretty well rounded PvP pilot with some extra skills, like probing and mining.

Kalim has been my main since I started playing. However, I basically only use him to fly T1 frigates, so I don't really need most of his SP.

Some time ago, as regular readers will recall, I started a new character as an experiment, to see how feasible it would be to solo wardec people with a 1 week old newbie character. I found that I was actually very successful There are certain advantages in highsec piracy that come from having a very young character with a clean history and API, and it doesn't take long to train back up to fly an Incursus or something very well, which is all I was doing with Kalim anyway.

So I'm going to get a fresh start, with enough isk to keep me in frigates and pay wardec fees for some time to come. If you are interested, check out the advert at forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5045379#post5045379

No comments:

Post a Comment